Wednesday, October 15, 2008

6 weeks - height of crankiness?

I read in some book or webpage that 6 weeks (or 6-8, but I'm hoping for 6) is the height of crankiness and crying. Let's hope so! We think we have the 6-week growth spurt going on here - lots of eating and fussing. Hence I have not much time to post this (I think... maybe he'll sleep longer than expected!)

6 week picture: (not sure what kind of sign he's making with his right hand!)

Representative crank:
No knitting update today - I'm hoping to get to a knitting meetup this afternoon, but I am reluctant to disturb baby's sleep, so I'm going to be late.

Oh, OK, one more picture. We met my work friends and their babies yesterday - here's Malcolm catnapping in his buddy's fancy cradle swing. Doesn't he look angelic? He was supposed to be wearing the same blue suit as in the bear/chair pictures yesterday, but soon after we arrived he had a major poop-blowout and I had to go to the backup outfit... (luckily some soaking rescued the blue suit and it will feature in future weeks's pictures)

No comments: