Wednesday, October 1, 2008

4 weeks!

Well, at least we're keeping up with the weekly postings... so far! And wow, the weeks are going fast!

I will attempt a longer, more picture-filled post about our beach time this past weekend (two of the most gorgeous days at the Oregon coast that I've ever seen) later this week. For now, here is Mr. Malcolm at 4 weeks old. And turning 1 month in 2 days!


His eyes, of course, are not actually demonic red. They are blue (started out super dark, and have been steadily lightening), with a gold circle around the pupil (he gets this from his mommy). But isn't it nice how his red eyes match his socks? And heh, as I type this we are watching the Red Sox (losing to LA at the moment, d'oh!).

There's such a difference from his 1 week picture! Weird to think he is 4x as old as he was there (not counting in-womb time, of course). Oh, to answer the comments from last week - Wendy, I will send you an email, we can do a weekend gtg :). And Carolyn, the bear's name is Bo, and I think I've had him since high school.

Grandma left yesterday, so today was my first day alone with Malcolm (for the 9 hours Andy is at work, anyway). We took a walk with him in the sling/pouch thing (which is hurting my shoulder, so I'm probably not doing it right), and went to our "girls' lunch" with my coworkers and their babies. That was enough activity for the day!

Oops, someone is fussing... more later in the week (she says, but doesn't promise...)

1 comment:

kewd said...

He is getting so big!