Monday, October 15, 2007

Still here, too

I just got back from work travelling (during which I did manage to knit - and visit 2 yarn stores) followed by pleasure travelling (induced by work travelling having taken longer than expected and the proximity of the Grand Canyon to Phoenix, site of work travelling), and wanted to just pop up a quick note similar to KT's. Still here. I don't feel like butt (I'm sorry, KT, and hope you feel better soon...), but I'm sure I will tomorrow. Andy being a huge Patriots fan, he TiVo'd the Pats v Dallas game today to watch when we got back - at 11PM! So it's 1AM and we're watching football, with work looming tomorrow morning. Only 4:10 left though, and to be fair I could have gone to bed much earlier - but I had to get my email cleaned up anyway.

Knitting accomplished recently: finished charity diagonal scarf; finished dishcloth for exchange (I need to pack that package up ASAP); half done with unspecified Christmas project. Also found 3 geocaches in the desert in Phoenix!

Apologies for the run-on-sentences; that's what happens to my brain when I'm tired :)

No comments: